What Ultra Rare skins would you like to see?

So, we currently have 3 Ultra Rare skins: Our first one being Minotaur for Oni, second Krampus for Trapper and the last one being... you know... the Blight skin (I keep forgetting the name, but it's a cool one!).

I'm really excited for the skins that are to come since the last 3 have been really good, visually at least. Wish they got their own themes but that would probably be too much.

Are there any ideas you'd want to share? 🤔 I'd personally love a Harpy Ultra Rare skin for Artist, I think that it would fit her perfectly, a esthetically, power- and voicewise!

Comments

  • Ultra Rare skins share the same price as legendary skins, so I would like to see a Robert England Freddy skin, complete with his own voice lines.

  • @Springey said:

    So, we currently have 3 Ultra Rare skins: Our first one being Minotaur for Oni, second Krampus for Trapper and the last one being... you know... the Blight skin (I keep forgetting the name, but it's a cool one!).

    I'm really excited for the skins that are to come since the last 3 have been really good, visually at least. Wish they got their own themes but that would probably be too much.

    Are there any ideas you'd want to share? 🤔 I'd personally love a Harpy Ultra Rare skin for Artist, I think that it would fit her perfectly, a esthetically, power- and voicewise!

    Yuki onna for Spirit