The damn seeds
Can you please remove the seeds from the bloodweb? I don't see the point on lvling up a char and having to pay BP for something that ain't available anymore. You've already removed the event, remove the items too.
Can you please remove the seeds from the bloodweb? I don't see the point on lvling up a char and having to pay BP for something that ain't available anymore. You've already removed the event, remove the items too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don't (or at least shouldn't) be spawning in newly generated bloodwebs
bloodwebs are a static thing that stay until you complete them to generate a new one, I know this because I had a bloodweb generated on dwight at level 50 from a little over two years ago complete with only 2 perks at level 50
just complete the bloodwebs with seeds in them and you won't (or shouldn't unless its a bug) see them again
Even if Ive completed a new bloodweb, got a new lvl and so on, I still get those damn seed. 2 days ago at latest - in a mystery box (with random loot) I still get the seeds.
And its not only the seeds, it's the holiday medkit, flashlights and all addons. Take them away! *cry*