Change Hatch aura color / Don't show Gen auras when 1 Survivor left

Either make the hatch's aura white or another color besides red, or do not show generator auras when there is only 1 remaining survivor (their red auras just block/blend with the hatch's red aura and make it hard to see with Clairvoyance; plus 99.9% of the time, the last survivor will not be doing gens).

Comments

  • OFC!

    There is ALWAYS someone who is against any suggestion I make!

    FINE!

    DON'T EVER CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME EVER AGAIN!

    BECAUSE SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE A DISABILITY OR A TRIGGER OR IT MAKES ONE SIDE OP OR IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE CHANGED BECAUSE IT'S NOT OP OR THE WEATHER OUTSIDE SAYS NO!

  • I'm not colorblind.

    I can see the colors just fine.

    If I can't distinguish the hatch from the gen, then what chance does a color blind person have??

    I only get 8-10 seconds of aura reading with Clairvoyance while I stand in the middle of the map and spin my camera.

    I don't see the hatch...

    Oh, the killer just closed it and I know where they were and I looked there and there was no hatch aura.

    The red hatch must have been behind the red gen.

    Can't change the colors though because someone might be color blind.

    Can't just not show the gen auras when there's only 1 remaining survivor because 0.01% of the survivors who DO work on gens won't be able to use perk reading to find gen auras to milk those last 80 Bloodpoints before the killer finds and closes the hatch and the gens are off limits...

  • @Dumpstick said:

    While I agree with what you said in principle and would rather the color get fixed, stop using Clairvoyance and use Left Behind instead, I have no problems finding the hatch.

    THIS MAN JUST SAID "USE LEFT BEHIND" Im dead.

  • @Kiikii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/294678/change-hatch-aura-color-dont-show-gen-auras-when-1-survivor-left

    This would cause a problem for colorblind people. I do gens as last survivor get me that BP because I normally don't find that hatch before they do anyway they guard the doors, I finish the gen and teabag as the objective was done.

    I just found out for the first time only very recently that completing a generator as the last survivor before EGC has a special scoring event. Was a super neat find!