Give Victor (Twins) the ability to break boom totems
The new boon totems had a very negative effect on the power of the twins. And to improve this situation, I propose to give Victor the ability to break boon
The new boon totems had a very negative effect on the power of the twins. And to improve this situation, I propose to give Victor the ability to break boon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Crazy that this hasnt already been implemented. BHVR add this!
I’m on board!
I just imagine Victor trying to snuff a totem, and getting crushed in the process. 😂
I agree, this would be a very nice addition to an otherwise clunky Killer
Your point being? Just because Victor can’t do everything a basic killer can, doesn’t mean he can’t do his own special stuff. He’s not carrying survivors to hooks, but he’s injuring and downing them, searching lockers, and more. So why can’t he be buffed to help out with totems?
Victor is made in kinda poor condition of being able to do anything. This would be a cool idea but I'm afraid devs won't add this cuz we consider Victor as a power, not the killer. This makes Twins somehow underrated.