Is there a way to stop people from healing you on the ground?
I had a game earlier where I could have crawled out the exit gate if my teammates hadn't helpfully tried to heal me on the ground. Is there a way to make people stop healing you?
I had a game earlier where I could have crawled out the exit gate if my teammates hadn't helpfully tried to heal me on the ground. Is there a way to make people stop healing you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On the PC you can press Shift+W(ASD) and prevent you from healing.
Hold the Sprint button and it both prevents and interrupts Survivors from "healing" you on the ground.