For the people who want an official response about the hacker issue
What do you want bhrv to say because honestly there response will probably be something around that.
We know we have a security problem we are working on a fix in the meantime here take those 69 bp lol and we put a new cosmetic in the shop for onle 15$.
I think im really close to bhrv response you can put what you think bhrv will say this could be fun.
Comments
This can happen in any online game.
I mean, ackowledgement is a first step. We haven’t even had that yet.
There are bigger problems right now anyway and they dont give some information about it. So they will never acknowledge the hacker problem probably.
^ This is what I think many want.
Just simply an acknowledgement of the issue and a statement that they are working on a solution to the problem. It doesn't need to be anything specific or even come with a timeline.
Just making people feel heard goes a long way with gaming communities.
This is all we have so far.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-11-11-dead-by-daylight-streamers-are-being-ddos-attacked