Reset
I was reset on the 3d and again right now on the 13th. #########!!!!
I was reset on the 3d and again right now on the 13th. #########!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got reset on the 3rd, and got 500k BP
And then got reset today snd got 110k BP
Literally free BP, ranks dont mean anything in terms of matchmaking, theyre only free BP for every 13th of the month
free bp, why are you frustrated?
I got it too.
I had a weird glitch last night where my killer rank kept getting reset every killer game I played.
When I first loaded the game yesterday I got my rank reset and rewards as normal. Then I played a killer match and my rank got "reset" again and I got 10,000 bp. This happened for the next 4 matches I played. It wasn't much, but pretty funny.
I’m try to rank not get free blood points. People play the game for different reasons don’t knock me because I’m a different player.
I wasn't. sorry, I was just politely ribbing.