Rank Reset Twice
Hello, on the 12th of November my rank reset from Iridescent IV to Ash IV. However, I chose not to think too much of it as I still got all of my blood points. So, wanting to grind a little to try to start making my way back to Iridescent, I played a few matches until I reached Ash II. But for some reason, it reset my rank all over again. It wasn't too big of a loss but still it was time and effort put in that was wasted over this bug.
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
Yeah after the 1st reset I was gold l. I reached bronze lll last night. Got on this morning & I'm back to Ash lV. Just curious as to why there were two rank resets.
I have the exact same bug as well.
Me too
this happened to me as well :/ last night i played for a few hours, got to ash two, nearly one; i logged back onto today and im ash 4.