Auric Cells are too expensive?
Do you think they decrease the prices or something?
Because i mean 10 USD for one complete outfit which you only can buy with auri cells is very expensive.
And for an example we take the Charity Case: It has 26 cosmetics for different characters and it costs 5 USD. And one complete Auric-Cell-Outfit has 3 cosmetics and costs 10 USD. So #########?
Comments
Yes, but atm I wouldnt even pay 1 buck for a skin. I dont feel like supporting this game anymore till they address the balance issues (pointing at second chance stuff and SWF)
I agree that they are too expensive but too be fair, the charity case has cosmetics which are terrible in comparison to the top tier ones in the PTB.
There is still a huge diFFerence between 26 reskins and 3 completely new cosmetics. Especially when the bundle of 26 is literally half the price of the 3.
but remember those are reskins, the ones on the new shop cost +- .50€ each, I mean that's awesome!
Yet yea more discounts for puchasing bigger packs would be awesome!
You don't need to buy the top tier crap. That's for people that don't mind paying the $10 price for their Gucci time. They have cheaper skins too... but currently, not for all characters yet.