So many tricksters nowadays?

I play on pc with friends who play console, and we encounter more than a handful of tricksters every night. Why is this? I thought he wasnt as popular a killer

Comments

  • It's his tome right now. A lot of people have to play as him for challenges. It's like how Clowns got so common back at the end of summer, or Plague before then.

  • We find that most trickers just sit on hook which is annoying for us because we are playing together- we wanna help eachother, but can't if there's a camping trickster unless we all run anti-camp perks, which is not what we wanna do (I run healing perks like autodidact)

  • its a trickster archive

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    its a trickster archive

    Does that matter? Not a cool thing to just sit on a hook and wait to get a kill

  • @Archive512 said:

    I play on pc with friends who play console, and we encounter more than a handful of tricksters every night. Why is this? I thought he wasnt as popular a killer

    Yeah as others have stated, he's got a challenge tome going right now. I'd anticipate seeing a lot of him for a month or two.

    @Archive512 said:

    We find that most trickers just sit on hook which is annoying for us because we are playing together- we wanna help eachother, but can't if there's a camping trickster unless we all run anti-camp perks, which is not what we wanna do (I run healing perks like autodidact)

    This is going to be a rough tome for survivors.

    There's also a killer challenge involving NOED that is...probably going to be the thing that finally gets the perk nerfed.