Have you Noticed the Nudity?

It took me a bit to notice it, but the hag is totally showing nip. Not even a little. They drew on pretty large nips.

it becomes really noticable on the recolors, where her nipples are just darker shades of the reskin.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Yeah, she's wearing like 3/4 of a dress.

    The one time they have nudity, and it's someone we don't want to look at. :P

  • i love me some hag nipple

  • I should point out that I'm not outraged or anyhitng. i was just dressing up my hag on pc and was like "omg, is that a... holy ######### she's got huge nips!"

  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    Yeah, she's wearing like 3/4 of a dress.

    The one time they have nudity, and it's someone we don't want to look at. :P

    Eh, she's kinky enough.

  • I've noticed that 4 of the 5 female killers have very detailed bare feet, and 1 of the male killers. Someone at BHVR has a foot fetish no doubt.

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    I've noticed that 4 of the 5 female killers have very detailed bare feet, and 1 of the male killers. Someone at BHVR has a foot fetish no doubt.

    I kinda noticed but didn't think much of it.

    I'd be inclined to agree with you, but when do you see them? Aside from Huntress busting pallets, and vaulting?

  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    Yeah, she's wearing like 3/4 of a dress.

    The one time they have nudity, and it's someone we don't want to look at. :P

    That's what we in the business call "tasteful nudity".

  • It's basically porn....If you are an 85 year old necrophiliac.

    Not sure how much of the player base that makes up, but these days, if you don't go out of your way to cater to even the slightest minority, you are basically a racist.
  • Rule 34 anyone?
  • The Trapper is also a victim of the nip slip with his Hallowed Blight outfit.

  • Nudity? What's the matter? Free bodies in free Entity's realms. XD
  • @SmokePotion said:
    It took me a bit to notice it, but the hag is totally showing nip. Not even a little. They drew on pretty large nips.

    it becomes really noticable on the recolors, where her nipples are just darker shades of the reskin.

    Next time I will facecamp you as hag such that you can enjoy the view :wink: