The "Dark Mist" is a joke

The games lore revolves around the "fog" and "dark mist" but in games it does next to nothing. Even when the whole squad, including the killer, brings the Murky Reagent it doesn't do much more. Especially so when you consider how low the fog is to the ground. I feel it should be more impactful as well as I feel if everyone brought a murky reagent the fog should be thick enough to cut with a knife. (It'd be a lot funnier that way too, as well as lore accurate)

Comments

  • I believe the mist caps out at 2 Murky Reagents anyway, so 5 is definitely overkill.

    It can be useful in some cases, I've missed crouching blendettes at a distance in it before, and Ghostface or Pig when crouched can use it to their advantage.

  • It used to be foggier. I don't know why it was changed but they should revert it.