Am I the only one that thinks the new MMR system is c*ck and or balls?

Survivor main here normally I queue with my mates and the games are normally pretty balanced/fair but recently I've decided to solo queue and let me tell you just how much of a mistake that was.

Now during this self inflicted hell in 4/5 matches I was put against a iridescent 1/2 killer and I was paired with 2 tier 3 ashes and a gold 4 I'm iridescent 4. Now if someone can explain how me and my drool squad can ever manage to outplay a camping bubba and a tunnelling nemi especially with no comms I would be open to hearing it. But to summarise this new system is beyond c*ck and or balls it's just dumb and I want the old one back. Cheers!

Comments

  • MMR just exposed how bad BHVR killer design/maps/add-ons/game design is. Average Bob gamer didn't notice the flaws in game design until now everyone sees it. LOL.

  • You realize that you can't see the other people's ranks, right?

    You just see how much they played during this month + there was a bug that reset many people back to ash, before the 13th.

  • Those are “grades” they have nothing to do with skill. They’re disguised to look like the old emblem system but really only show how much someone has played in the new reset. Mmr is hidden and also has nothing to do with skill since it is based on whether you survive or kill. You could urban evade and do nothing and escape from the hard work of your team and the game says Yayy you win and your mmr will increase

  • Idk if anyone else is trying their luck in solo queue I'd love to hear how it has been for all of you but for me it's been dreadful atleast with the old system it was bearable but I feel like if you're not SWF you're chances to "win" are slim to none

  • Also @Tsulan you can't see the survivors or killers rank on console until after the game and you also can never check their time played either it is probably different on pc

  • @alzy232 said:

    Also @Tsulan you can't see the survivors or killers rank on console until after the game and you also can never check their time played either it is probably different on pc

    Then why do you complain about getting matched with ash teammates, when that doesn't reflect the rank?

  • @Leatherface1990 said:

    MMR just exposed how bad BHVR killer design/maps/add-ons/game design is. Average Bob gamer didn't notice the flaws in game design until now everyone sees it. LOL.

    Well... High mmr sees it. The game is probably more stable for the vast majority of players, realistically.

  • @alzy232 said:

    Idk if anyone else is trying their luck in solo queue I'd love to hear how it has been for all of you but for me it's been dreadful atleast with the old system it was bearable but I feel like if you're not SWF you're chances to "win" are slim to none

    nope I feel like I escape almost 50% of the time in solo queue

  • @Tsulan I literally never said this bro please read before just saying some bs I said you can't see the rank I never said they aren't a reflection of skill but pop off bro 🤡

  • @alzy232 said:

    @Tsulan I literally never said this bro please read before just saying some bs I said you can't see the rank I never said they aren't a reflection of skill but pop off bro 🤡

    "Now during this self inflicted hell in 4/5 matches I was put against a iridescent 1/2 killer and I was paired with 2 tier 3 ashes and a gold 4 I'm iridescent 4."

    This is what you wrote.

    Grades don't reflect skill or rank. Grades only reflect how much someone played during that month.