Xbox One - Dead Hard Bug/Glitch

xbox One - DEAD HARD BUG

Hey! So I’ve been playing a lot of public matches lately as a killer and I’ve noticed that when I go against survivors, who have Dead Hard equipped, they get hit and use it right when they get hit and it doesn’t register it as a hit. I’m not sure if that is confusing or not, I’m also not entirely sure if that is what the perk does. I do know that it does make the survivor lung forward to dodge a hit.

But whenever I play, it goes something like this:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, chasing injured survivor

Step 4 : Survivor uses Dead Hard right when they get hit, but they do not get put into the dying state

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Any
  • Perks played - Any
  • Map - Any
  • Frequency of the issue - Little to Rare, only when few survivors have it equipped


VIDEO PROOF

I apologize if the video is funky to see, the Xbox app was being fickle at the time when I tried to save it, and could not apply the video from my folder. I just had to use a file sharing link to share it. I also apologize in advance if this is what the perk is intended to do.


https://vimeo.com/645446492

Again, I’m not sure if that is how the perk works but whenever I hit survivors, they use it, and it completely ignores the hit.

Tagged: BHVRNot a Bug

Comments