Match making…myth or reality
It works = myth. Reality is in the picture this is a brand new account on a new platform. On ps4 I’ve been playing a year before devotions and I’m Devo13
It works = myth. Reality is in the picture this is a brand new account on a new platform. On ps4 I’ve been playing a year before devotions and I’m Devo13
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funny no matter the rank a killer always throws the game by tunneling XD.
As I've said in other threads, MMR has some problems.
The 'floor' and 'ceiling' do not seem to be working properly sometimes (crazy matches like this) - likely either as a result of SWFs smurfing their MMR down to farm grades/stomp or because another killer dodged their lobby and it grabbed the nearest available one.
A good idea is, usually, to dodge any lobby that is full and ready the second you join. I've been doing that more and more recently and I've only had one or two baffling matchups since.