Will the Christmas/Lunar codes from 2020 - early 2021 return again this year?

  • NewYearNewEntity
  • FrostyBlight
  • FROSTYTWINS 
  • pathfinder
  • frostydeath
  • HOLIDAYFORMAL
  • SOITCHY
  • NICESTOCKING
  • HENYANG 
  • SNAPSNAP
  • NAUGHTYSTOCKING
  • METATRON
  • EntitysLittleHelper
  • ZARINOX
  • BULLSHIRT
  • LUNARNEWGEAR
  • LUCKYCHARM

Specifically these? I missed out on all of them unfortunately. I'm going to assume they probably won't.

Comments

  • I don't get why they made the frosty eyes log in only. I mean, a lot of new players try this game and they miss out on a lot...


    Imo, codes should never expire, especially the BP codes. The grind is terrible as is, so why make BP codes timed.

  • @SloppyVoldemort said:

    I don't get why they made the frosty eyes log in only. I mean, a lot of new players try this game and they miss out on a lot...

    Imo, codes should never expire, especially the BP codes. The grind is terrible as is, so why make BP codes timed.

    Not much point in having a grind at all if a brand new player can instantly get 10 million BP from the various codes given out throughout the years.

  • Honestly they will either be like hey its been a year and give a single code for all the old cosmetics, give them away for free if you log in during the event, or make you pay for them. Probably a code like they did with the Dwight crow charm this year.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2630783#Comment_2630783

    Not much point in having a grind at all if a brand new player can instantly get 10 million BP from the various codes given out throughout the years.

    10 mill blood points is frankly not that much considering the massive rosters on both sides we now have. That’s excluding prestige too, which frankly i can see how it is a huge turn off for a new player that just wants to get into the game.