Sabo
Now hear me out. I know the healing change "sucks" but at the same time did no one pay attention to this buff? I've been doing survivor and I find it extremely easy to piss of killers and make them dc just by running around and saboing every hook on the map making only the basement a viable option. Not only can you sabo faster but the fact that you can 99 every hook and then just drop it as soon as you see the killer walking with the downed person. It's beautiful. Everyone keeps saying killer is op killer is op well...this ######### is broken compared to that. Now go out there and SABO THOSE HOOKS.
Comments
HAHA ty for the heads up imma go do that
you better equip "unbreakable" cause slugging is a proper answer to sabo
good thing i have it
Its funny AF, wiggle out 3 times in a row cuz no hooks its so satisfying
If people spend a bunch of time hitting hooks that's more time in a match since fewer (if any) are doing gens. All a "sabo" meta will bring is a "slug" meta. You may be having fun now but don't complain when you have to crawl around bleeding out.
Unbreakable is a perk too you know? Same with No mither. There's plenty of different META's right now same with the whole sloppy butcher/thanatophobia. Things come and go but since they made it a lot easier to sabo I don't see why no one is doing it. It also adds a sense of fun back in the game trying to race the killer to a hook and save your teammates.
If a survivor cry for being slugged, well ignore that kid, since if you fk up doing it you get 0 hooks and 4 people escaped
I'm glad sabo is back in business. A lot of players, including True say slugging is a very boring gameplay, but I appreciate those funny moments when I carry a survivor and in the last moment, another just drops the hook right in front of me. This needs a bit of skill and good timing, I can respect that.
Not a winning strategy, since there are no gens done, but still a fun one.
When true talks about slugging I think he refers to camping a downed survivor on the ground.