My brother was playing and he was rank 18 and 3 last second switches to p3 claudettes so I took over. It was amazing I had no add-ons and one perk (brutal strength) and I 4kd. Caught the first one near the shack and set up traps and they one by one tried to flashlight me/bodyblock and it was perfect.
Dude be lucky they was not a toxic sabo squad I got hit by one and was forced to dc because both gates open they could leave anytime but instead they just break break break break break hooks and teabag in the gate because I cant get a single hook then
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
* dies in my natural habitat *
But she's a trash tier killers say the ppl that can't play her.
Well toxic survivors only want to annoy you, not win the game.