Anyone ever had cenobite's box glitch out?
I'm not entirely certain it glitched out on me in a match but it seemed like it did and I was wondering if anyone ever had this happen. I was playing against the cenobite on the game map who had franklins. I had the box and was hit right as I was falling down one of the drop areas to the bottom floor. The box fell and hovered in the air in the open drop down area. When I ran back around to pick the box up again I didn't notice any prompt to pick up the box, but I was also being chased and got downed right as I tried to pick the box up again. I looked up and sure enough the box was just floating there in the air where the drop down is. I died and went to spectate the match to see if the other 2 survivors would try to go for the box, but never did. I just assumed they didn't know about the box mechanic and played the rest of the match basically just getting chained to death. Everyone died of course.
I was just curious if anyone has ever had the cenobite's box end up in a place where you can't interact with it. I imagine it would suck pretty bad to not be able to pick the box up.
Comments