If the map hadn't been prioritized game could have gone in a more balanced direction

It cannot be balanced with the premise that only a survivor's mistake can make wm1 hits

which im saying 115% is bad design

Even if the killer stacks 1 pwyf stack, looping is possible So increasing the 115% killer base speed to 117.5%

and keeping the number of palettes and loopzones from the previous map

would much better results and more fun


maybe more skill based chase if they given killers little more base speed

and not forcing hide at midwich or saloon looks more fun


but they decided to make less pallets and window existing on maps and 1/3 of pallet just unsafe


game always been about snowballing, nowadays people realize that and always camping

i can't complain about tunnel because thats generous case now


forced to camp anyone if killer got survivor in chase because genspeed is insane

even noobish clunky survivor can clutch killer with genspeed if someone unhooked them


i think the value of 1kill almost 5hooks without kills

so gen pressure is fake unless its nurse or survivors lained very fast

premise of 115% wm1 hits from survivors mistakes made most killers unplayable


that's why they release ability based ranged hitting killers recently

but people not want to admit that bad design now

Comments

  • Lol this was a doozy to read and I'm just gonna say I like how they left a lot of strong survivor sided map in the rotation. Most maps that needs fixing is in the rotation lmao

  • @Myla said:

    Lol this was a doozy to read and I'm just gonna say I like how they left a lot of strong survivor sided map in the rotation. Most maps that needs fixing is in the rotation lmao

    saying kills and loops made you belive im main somewhat kid?

    i shocked how na survivors played bad at twitch and still whine and thinking they knowing real balance of this game long ago


    sorry for my english but read whole post first

    its not about whine like you guys, about this game design is still too shallow


    dbd players here all saying like this is their first game

    enough to make them can't realize how incoursing better important than fake gen pressure and argue in forum

  • @nostrada96ass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2629608#Comment_2629608

    saying kills and loops made you belive im main somewhat kid?

    i shocked how na survivors played bad at twitch and still whine and thinking they knowing real balance of this game long ago

    sorry for my english but read whole post first

    its not about whine like you guys, about this game design is still too shallow

    dbd players here all saying like this is their first game

    enough to make them can't realize how incoursing better important than fake gen pressure and argue in forum

    Huh where did you get that idea? I just said your post is a wreck to read. I don't care if you said anything since again I can't read it. Same for this one. Could barely understand what you're saying and what you're getting at.

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2629619#Comment_2629619

    Huh where did you get that idea? I just said your post is a wreck to read. I don't care if you said anything since again I can't read it. Same for this one. Could barely understand what you're saying and what you're getting at.

    i never knew reading that hard for you

    i thought easy to get this words enough because i usually no problem with foreigners

    it seems i need google for solving this or you are not grown enough

  • @nostrada96ass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2629627#Comment_2629627

    i never knew reading that hard for you

    i thought easy to get this words enough because i usually no problem with foreigners

    it seems i need google for solving this or you are not grown enough

    Hey at least this one is readable. Needs some touching up though

  • @nostrada96ass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2629627#Comment_2629627

    i never knew reading that hard for you

    i thought easy to get this words enough because i usually no problem with foreigners

    it seems i need google for solving this or you are not grown enough

    I honestly think google translate would do a better job no offence.

    I am not a native english speaker myself but no need to be rude to someone who at least tried to understand what you said.