Exit blocked after Twins downed me
Victor was on me, Charlotte downed me, I tried to leave but the exit gate blocked my way.
I’d add the video here but it won’t let me upload it
Tagged:
Not a Bug
Victor was on me, Charlotte downed me, I tried to leave but the exit gate blocked my way.
I’d add the video here but it won’t let me upload it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's working as intended. Which is surprising, because that's so often been broken.
Yeah that's intended, it would be pointless for him to block the gate if you couldn't pick up after the down following him.
You gotta do your homework before reporting normal mechanics.
So you’re telling me it’s by design to have victor on you, get rid of him on my back, Charlotte downs me and I still can’t exit even though he is no longer on me? Then this should be written in their base power that victor blocks the gate even for some time after he gets off your back…