Daily question...

Hello,
there seems a lot of issues in the Bug section about "The Awakening" daily not completing.
Has ANYONE managed to get this recently? Just trying to trouble-shoot and work out if universal, or just those unfortunate souls in the bug section.
Many thanks!

Comments

  • The Daily Rituals is working for me. But the only daily ritual that isn't working is the 'Survive & escape as xyz survivor'. If you have this one, just delete it. 
  • @Khalednazari said:
    The Daily Rituals is working for me. But the only daily ritual that isn't working is the 'Survive & escape as xyz survivor'. If you have this one, just delete it. 

    Thanks, unfortunately, I deleted another to get that! Looks like I'm gonna be stuck with it, till I can get a replacement. Luckily, it's Adam, who I'm trying to grind out!

  • It's buggy. I got this daily twice, once with Claudette and once with Dwight. I just delete them and get my 4 EW build ups with Michael xD

  • @MrDardon said:
    It's buggy. I got this daily twice, once with Claudette and once with Dwight. I just delete them and get my 4 EW build ups with Michael xD

    Lesson here is; don't delete any dailies unless they are "survive" ones.... I'm sure I had some complete recently...

  • @Supernaut said:

    @MrDardon said:
    It's buggy. I got this daily twice, once with Claudette and once with Dwight. I just delete them and get my 4 EW build ups with Michael xD

    Lesson here is; don't delete any dailies unless they are "survive" ones.... I'm sure I had some complete recently...

    I normally don't delete any dailys if they give me high BP. I delete those "survive with xyz once" and Dailys which give me 20k or 25k. Sometimes when I delete a 20k daily I get a 60k daily to Mori one Survivor with xyz Killer. So it's kinda worth it. Everything which is under 30k I delete and hope I can get a better one.

  • @MrDardon said:
    I normally don't delete any dailys if they give me high BP. I delete those "survive with xyz once" and Dailys which give me 20k or 25k. Sometimes when I delete a 20k daily I get a 60k daily to Mori one Survivor with xyz Killer. So it's kinda worth it. Everything which is under 30k I delete and hope I can get a better one.

    Rancor is a Godsend! Mori without the need for an offering! :)