Need to remove/fix matchmaking ban times.

I like how I just disconnected from one match today and instantly had a 24 hour matchmaking ban. This is just why the penalty should just get removed. Now I see why I strongly dislike this game in it's current state. Like excuse me if I want to leave one game if I'm constantly getting tunneled off the hook. No penalties given to the killers, I see how balanced this game really is.

Comments

  • Sounds like you've disconnected a lot in the past few days then.

  • @MrSlime2020 said:

    I like how I just disconnected from one match today and instantly had a 24 hour matchmaking ban. This is just why the penalty should just get removed. Now I see why I strongly dislike this game in it's current state. Like excuse me if I want to leave one game if I'm constantly getting tunneled off the hook. No penalties given to the killers, I see how balanced this game really is.

    You getting a 24 ban indicates you've been dcing a lot in a very short period of time. You're the exact reason why the dc time-out penalty is in place. Getting tunneled is not a valid reason to dc.

  • if you got a 24 hour ban you must have dc a lot in the past good you got a dc ban

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293836/need-to-remove-fix-matchmaking-ban-times

    You getting a 24 ban indicates you've been dcing a lot in a very short period of time. You're the exact reason why the dc time-out penalty is in place. Getting tunneled is not a valid reason to dc.

    Technically it is because it takes the fun out of the game, and the developers don't want to do there job and fix the game.

  • @MrSlime2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2628045#Comment_2628045

    Technically it is because it takes the fun out of the game, and the developers don't want to do there job and fix the game.

    So you think you should DC instead of simply playing out the hook and death animation?

    You think it's better to sit through a 24 hour matchmaking ban instead of a 30 second animation?

    Tunnelling is a choice the killer can make. It's an asymmetrical game, 1 v 4, part of that is eliminating the 4. There is no rule that killers should alternate survivors. You don't see survivors stopping a gen at 50% and moving to another one because they don't want to rush gens.

    You're not asking the devs to fix the game, you're asking them to fix the players. Play a different game if you can't handle a 1v4 multiplayer game.

  • @MrSlime2020 said:

    I like how I just disconnected from one match today and instantly had a 24 hour matchmaking ban. This is just why the penalty should just get removed. Now I see why I strongly dislike this game in it's current state. Like excuse me if I want to leave one game if I'm constantly getting tunneled off the hook. No penalties given to the killers, I see how balanced this game really is.

    Literally just look at your phone for a couple of minutes. A video game should not be tilting you this hard.