Is this a render of Jake?
I was surfing on some wiki sites and found this really pretty render of Jake in the background.
Is this official? Cuz I only remember him looking like a beggar.
I was surfing on some wiki sites and found this really pretty render of Jake in the background.
Is this official? Cuz I only remember him looking like a beggar.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why's Jake so pretty lol.
Anyway, yes. It is.
They updated his in-store artwork this PTB along with a few others too.
It's his updated store and character info background, yes.
Could you post a link to this site? I can’t find it anywhere.
It's been a while since and I only randomly visited that site lol. They had really nice illustrations compared to the DBD Wiki...
I'll try to go through my history to find the link, but as I recall, it was a pretty obscure site... I'll give it a go though.