New perks.

What are the new perks killer and survivor

Comments

  • Not in a rude way but can't you yano, go on YouTube, twitch or one of the many forum posts on it to get the answer you require lol

  • Killer:

    New Scourge Hook perk that explodes the most-worked gen for 15% and makes survivors on it scream.

    New Hex perk that reveals the auras of broken totems and rebuild them for new, stacking effects.

    A perk that gives you 30 seconds of gen blocking upon hooking the fourth survivor.


    Survivor:

    Boon: Unbreakable. Literally just unlimited Unbreakable but as a boon.

    A perk that fixes generator co-op partner missing a skillcheck. Consumes tokens that are gained by hitting Great skillchecks.

    A new Exhaustion perk that makes you go 150% speed for 4 seconds instead of 2 seconds on being injured.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    Not in a rude way but can't you yano, go on YouTube, twitch or one of the many forum posts on it to get the answer you require lol

    Sorry just not got good connection where I'm working. I've managed to look though. The killer perks are amazing

  • @douggie123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2627099#Comment_2627099

    Sorry just not got good connection where I'm working. I've managed to look though. The killer perks are amazing

    No I was just wondering is all! Yeah the killer perks are quite good! What do you think of the survivor ones?

  • @BabuDweet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2627142#Comment_2627142

    No I was just wondering is all! Yeah the killer perks are quite good! What do you think of the survivor ones?

    They're OK. Not sure on the new boon till I see it in force but I suppose if I down them away from it it'll be fine. That with unbreakable and soul guard is gonna be broken I think. But we will see