Anyone unable to find PTB games?
Title. I cant find any PTB games at all, I've been waiting 2 hours.
Title. I cant find any PTB games at all, I've been waiting 2 hours.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As the killer or as survivor? My survivor queues were instant.
Killer
I've heard people (streamers) say they were Ddos'ed while playing the PTB and that there was some kinda data breach so may have something to do with the Pretty Good Job So Far that BHVR is doing XD
Everyone wants to try her, so that might be why. I got a match in myself, but then I crashed in the second lobby, and then at the start of a queue.
Do you play with crossplay disabled normally? You need to enable it for the PTB or else it will still put you in a separate queue.
I had some that took 5 mins, and some that took 30+.
just watch TV or something while yo uwait.
Queue times are almost always long for killer in PTB, which makes sense because many people want to try her out. That's why it's easier to get games as survivor during PTB, more killers to go against.