What would you call the "Meta Perks" on both sides?
Okay so long story short I'm doing a Statistics project and I decided to pick DBD Perk usage as my topic. Everything is all set, but I just need to determine what qualifies as "Meta" perks.
Right now I've got for Survivors
- Borrowed Time
- Iron Will
- Dead Hard
- Decisive Strike
- Adrenaline
And for killer's I've got
- Hex:Ruin
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- BBQ & Chili(?)
- Corrupt Intervention
- Undying
I want to stretch out parameter to a few more perks (maybe 6-8ish for both sides). I can't really so for certainty past the ones I have, so I'll turn to you guys for input.
And you don't even have to name a bunch, if there's like 1 or 2 perks you feel strongly about just throw 'em out there.
Just ONE important thing to note is THIS DATA WAS COLLECTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE HOUR OF THE WITCH PATCH so no Boons or New Built to Last.
Comments
combined with the ones you already listed of course:
Survivor:
Circle of HealingSorry I didn't readKiller:
If we're going by perk usage that classifies as "Meta" then here
Also this