What tier is PTB Artist?
Yeah, as a second class console I can’t tell precisely but she looks like there’s very good potential but what do you think?
Yeah, as a second class console I can’t tell precisely but she looks like there’s very good potential but what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fun and balanced. unique power, add-ons, and a killer mori. pun intended, this character's a work of art.
I would say that she is A tier but if you learn to play her on the ptb you can get away with a lot more since some survivors don't know what she is really capable of so S
but if she stayed exactly the same as she is now I would probably main her since she feels great to play although she would probably drop a tier given time
This is very hesitant, I think she's either mid-A or high-B, depending on her state when she hits live and how good survivors get at dodging her projectiles.
Her chase is very similar to Doctor in terms of strategy, and also takes a bit of a while for her to down a survivor (It technically takes 4 hits to down a survivor with your crows). However, it's slightly better than Doctor's chase, and in general she's just super similar to Doctor in her kit. I would say Doc's tracking is better, while Artist has better chase and map pressure. Her chase is powerful, fast downs can happen sometimes.
I may change my opinion on this later, but at the moment she feels like a Mid A tier. Strong map pressure, good loop game, and solid lethality. Shes loud and tall though, lowering the mindgames she can use at loops.
To me she's an A tier killer and should stay how she is now
People are simply not adjusting. She's completely, 100% counterable - it's pretty easy to reduce her to an M1 killer.
My guess is she's on par with Doctor. She has good long range scouting, and in a chase has good zoning capability. Also like Doctor she has no special map mobility so has a weakness when survivors are spread out or just run straight away from her rather than try and loop her.
Since I would put Doctor in the A tier, I'd put the Artist in the A tier too, at least at a glance.
Meant to click B-tier, not A-tier.
I think she has a lot of potential, but its hard to get an actual accurate assesment considering that PTB survivors arent really an accurate representation of what the game is like. We wont know how good she actually is until she's put up against high MMR swf sweat squads.