The New Chapter's name is super big brain

Neither character in this Chapter directly kills anyone in their lore. All the deaths are indirect.

The Artist is obsessed with painting crows. Crows help her and kill people to protect her.

A group of crows is called a Murder.

The new chapter is named A Portrait of Murder as a reference to the crows. It has nothing to do with killing anyone.

Comments

  • No offence, but I thought we'd figured that out as soon as one of the teaser images showed us a crow.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    No offence, but I thought we'd figured that out as soon as one of the teaser images showed us a crow.

    listen

    some of us are slow

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    No offence, but I thought we'd figured that out as soon as one of the teaser images showed us a crow.

    I didn't even know a group of crows is called murder until today

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    No offence, but I thought we'd figured that out as soon as one of the teaser images showed us a crow.

    I literally posted about it on the forums less than 5 minutes after the teaser dropped, for example. (or, at least, I meant to)