Is Nea not family?

So I know BHRV has made their statement, and good for them and any that want inclusion, but i was caught off guard... Is Nea not family? I don't regularly think of the sexuality or gender roles of game characters, but we're saying stock Nea is just loopin killers as a cisgender straight female??? Nea looks like she has a higher female body count than all the killers combined.

Comments

  • Just so we're clear, I mean no disrespect.

  • I'm assuming you're asking if Nea is lesbian/bisexual/pensexual? In which case, it's possible, but not confirmed; the only confirmation of previous relationships we've had in the lore have been heterosexual.

  • we don’t know, nothing is mentioned in her lore denying or confirming anything

  • If she looks that way to you and you want to perceive her that way for one reason or another, then there's nothing stopping you.

  • I don't think anyone really knows if the Entity has a family. 🤷‍♂️

  • @dugman said:

    I don't think anyone really knows if the Entity has a family. 🤷‍♂️

    You think the Entity is trying to make one? 😥