hello with the time change at what time the updates will be released
hello, I live in Arizona we do not change the time, normally they release the update for 8 am now it will be at 7 or 9? thank you
hello, I live in Arizona we do not change the time, normally they release the update for 8 am now it will be at 7 or 9? thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where in Arizona there's multiple time zones?
If you live in or near Phoenix, 9am.
GOOD BOI
Same here, I was told 9am.
Hes bak
Oh my, you're back. I thought we had lost you
The King of the Cows will preserve for at least a bit longer