Anyone else want shane and ryan from buzzfeed unsolved?
Listen, buzzfeed as a company is trash, but shane and ryan are the exeption. And think, they could introduce the goatman from old altons bridge.
Listen, buzzfeed as a company is trash, but shane and ryan are the exeption. And think, they could introduce the goatman from old altons bridge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love those two but I have to pass on that. There's a lot of better picks out there that I would rather have than shane and ryan.
Didn't they separate themselves from that pile of hog [BAD WORD]?
I don't think the entity could feed off Shane. Ryan would be a buffet! Tho Shane would have unique cosmetics