Hey guys! Wanted to ask some of your opinions on which skin should I get for Jill because I really am not sure Thank you all!!
I have both and honestly i think that Jill's Impervious Agent is worth more just because Claire is not pretty at all.
But besides her face, her model is great and it feels more comfortable to hide with her. she's short compared to Jill.
If you want variety then buy Claire, if you're not too picky when it comes to faces ^^"
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have both and honestly i think that Jill's Impervious Agent is worth more just because Claire is not pretty at all.
But besides her face, her model is great and it feels more comfortable to hide with her. she's short compared to Jill.
If you want variety then buy Claire, if you're not too picky when it comes to faces ^^"