I'm surprised The Devs have not commented on...

Dead Hard eating M2 powers, yet.

Wonder if it will ever be addressed.

Comments

  • @Yords said:

    Just like the cheating scandal, I'm sure they will ignore it.

    I hope not.

    Ideally, both will be addressed.

  • @Yords said:

    Just like the cheating scandal, I'm sure they will ignore it.

    Well, it seems you were correct.

    Guess my status is updated from 'surprised' to 'flabbergasted'.

  • @Yords said:

    Just like the cheating scandal, I'm sure they will ignore it.

    I've sent in a support question asking if they'll be looking at it (whether it is something they are looking into or if this is the final iteration/as good as it gets), as it really hurts killers like Pig :(

    Didn't really want to send one in, but I've gotten no satisfaction here and it is now 'illegal' to tag staff.

  • @Kiikii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293210/im-surprised-the-devs-have-not-commented-on

    Never will, it prevents pretty much everything, except a wonderful woman and her blood puke, can't stop something that can't be timed for that long >:D

    Plague and Trickster definitely don't mind due to their multi hits, I agree!

  • @Kiikii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2645822#Comment_2645822

    I love the new way to play the Plague she is more effective and fun now, just wish whomever did her changes do others as they definitely did a magical job.

    Recent Trapper changes were very good, too.

    When they hit something, they usually do a pretty good job!

  • @SpaghettiYOLO said:

    Honestly, they need to come up with something better than hit validation. It's BS and everybody seems to time it just right now, even on quick hits and running them down for a moment before attempting the hit. I've come out of blinks where they had no mine of sight on me and perfect DH to avoid me. Its ridiculous.

    And you know vaulting will get hit validation next. It's going to happen.

    It is normal, it is fixed... it is not about favoring survivors or anything.

    The survivor is hearing you launching the hit, then he/she uses DH and server is validating it.

    Bait the DH as before, it works like a charm.

  • @Kiikii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2645846#Comment_2645846

    Yeah I like being able to have all my traps at the start but it makes placement more important because it is permanent. Lol

    I'm just happy with two traps basekit - Should have happened years ago @_@

1 2 ›