What is Your Devotion Level
in Polls
After celebrating reaching devotion 30 this week, I was wondering what is the average devotion of players?
After celebrating reaching devotion 30 this week, I was wondering what is the average devotion of players?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m at 6 and have been playing since June 2020.
Devotion 19, it's pretty sad that there aren't any Devotion rewards.
Devotion 4, Level 71. Been playing since March.
Devotion 14. Been playing since late December 2018.
just got 19, played from release but stopped right after devotion introduction, so i have 5k hrs devotion 19
31 - I guess you can say I like DBD.