What other Perks deserve the "Blood Favour Treatment"?

by that I mean, make it so they apply on the injured state, not just on m1 + maybe a slight buff as well.

my top candidates right now are probably remember me (+ a buff), Sloppy(?), and Surge.

what about you?


side note: due to the third seal buff, a twins addon is now totally redundant. (which is especially sad since most of them already were...)

Comments

  • oh, hey, happy hundredth discussion, me.

  • PWYF only losing tokens on damage would be amazing

  • Sloppy Butcher can be how it used to be.

  • Surge, Remember Me, and Knockout. Although the bigger problem with Remember Me is that the obsession is immune to the penalty, so I think that should be changed first.

    Maybe even Dark Devotion? That one might be unnecessary though.

    I think sloppy is okay as M1-only, although it's admittedly not as useful these days with the healing meta.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Surge, Remember Me, and Knockout. Although the bigger problem with Remember Me is that the obsession is immune to the penalty, so I think that should be changed first.

    Maybe even Dark Devotion? That one might be unnecessary though.

    I think sloppy is okay as M1-only, although it's admittedly not as useful these days with the healing meta.

    I was honestly just trying to find a third example to fulfill the rule of three for sloppy lol.

  • Monstrous shine: if hooked in the basement the survivor dies immediately and the gaming platform switches to a game of fortnite filled with 10 year old toxic litle shits, and if you stop playing your console /pc meltsdown




    /s