Flashlight Evasion while carrying is stuid ez

I get that the killer can 360 no-scope spin on a dime... but also while they are carrying a survivor??

Reduce the camera turn rate while carrying.

Reduce the noise or fuse length of the Flashbang perk item.

Comments

  • @Nos37 said:

    I get that the killer can 360 no-scope spin on a dime... but also while they are carrying a survivor??

    Reduce the camera turn rate while carrying.

    Reduce the noise or fuse length of the Flashbang perk item.

    You're really not meant to flashlight while the killer is mobile. You want to get them while they're locked in an animation.

  • I'll reword this for you

    "I can't blind Killers anymore now that I am out of low MMR and entered average MMR. They look away from the light, not like the moths of low MMR, please nerf"

  • Making it easier to flashlight blind killers would lead to some very toxic play from Survivors.

  • I agree. The killer camera should auto lock onto the flashlight beam. Flashlights are too weak and this minor buff might make them viable. Blinding a killer should also cause permanent retinal damage to the killer player irl, I don't think the visuals are obnoxious enough.

  • @Nos37 said:

    I get that the killer can 360 no-scope spin on a dime... but also while they are carrying a survivor??

    Reduce the camera turn rate while carrying.

    Reduce the noise or fuse length of the Flashbang perk item.

    In theory, this is a good idea, since it is logical that the killer carries the survivor and it is hard for him