Offering rework idea
So what I would do is make it so every offering is unlimited. They don't show up in bloodwebs. Obviously you'd have to get rid of some like the bloodpoint modifiers that are anything below 100% because why would you use that? And remove the wards. Maybe the hook ones as well. But stuff like moris, with the way they are balanced now I think will work perfectly fine in a system like this and will also make idk content creators who may be short on moris for a video have an easier time since they don't have to spend 1 trillion bp for just 1. It would also help with the grind since people will obviously be running the BP add-ons all the time which probably won't be overdoing it. What do you think?
Comments
No thanks, I'd rather not get sent to Haddonfield or RPD every game.
I said that's why you would have to remove some offerings. I forgot to mention the map offerings but those would obviously have to go.
no we don’t want moris every game
i think that survivors are sweer community,maybe delete killer from this game??WIll be olimpic tournament who first repair gens and escape from gates! I think its cool
I get where you're coming from, but this just in general wouldn't be a good idea in the long run.
What?
I mean they don't do anything? What's the problem with them.
They can still deny DS, blinding/pallet/sabo save attempts, trying to hook in an area where there isn’t one, etc.
I think just removing a few and changing rarities of other would be fine.
Remove bloodpoints offerings that are below 100% and lower their rarities, remove luck offerings.
Mist offerings don't make that much of a difference so remove the weaker ones and lower the rarity of the stronger ones.
Give both shroud of separation and union for both killers and survivors.