Am I right in thinking this.
I haven't uninstalled or switched from the ptb since the last one, technically the download shouldn't be like installing the entire game again right? I'm still on the ptb so shouldn't it just update the ptb?
I haven't uninstalled or switched from the ptb since the last one, technically the download shouldn't be like installing the entire game again right? I'm still on the ptb so shouldn't it just update the ptb?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. What happens for every update since the switch to Unreal, including ptbs, is that every separate game file needs to be individually validated/replaced - technically, it's more overwriting itself than really installing much of anything new, but that won't change the effect on your download time.