Hit validation

I think the dev should remove the hit audio when a killer get their hit cancel. This is so frustrating when your hit get cancel but because of the audio you are sure you down the guy so you immediatly start chasing the other that close to you only to realise that your hit you did early got cancel so you are wasting your time and just like that you just trow the entire game

Comments

  • If I remember right, @MandyTalk already mentioned that the issue has been brought up to those who can do something about it, so now we just have to wait.

    EDIT: Yeah I found it.

    memory.png


  • They've said they're working on fixing it but if they haven't managed to fix the pallet fakeout hits by this point, I have zero faith that they'll fix the DH fakeout hits. At this point, I figure this is just more "optimization" promises where they'll talk about how they're totally working on it, pinky promise guyz, and then nothing will ever happen.

    At this point as killer, I just assume I didn't get a down and then can get pleasantly surprised if it turns out that I took down the survivor.