Styptic bug
Steam, Ormond, Bubba
I used the septic agent, you can see the medkit disappear, but then I still died instead of getting the edurance status.
https://clips.twitch.tv/FairExuberantHabaneroLitty-Ks5QTvyNxPVFX_Z0
Tagged:
Pending
Steam, Ormond, Bubba
I used the septic agent, you can see the medkit disappear, but then I still died instead of getting the edurance status.
https://clips.twitch.tv/FairExuberantHabaneroLitty-Ks5QTvyNxPVFX_Z0
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You didn't use it, the killer knocked the medkit out of your hand with Franklin's Demise.
But you can see me spam heal and "E" which is my button for DH, resetting pallets, etc.
I actually tried it in the next match and nothing happened.
https://clips.twitch.tv/AggressiveCarefulDunlinKevinTurtle-__qD020TFhBDwnU4Edit: Nevermind, I'm stupid and needed to press the skillcheck button, not the ability button