What is going on with hits not registering?
This is getting beyond ######### annoying. Just had a Plague match where my first chase took nearly 2 minutes because every time I vomited on the survivor the game wouldn't ######### register it. I vomited on them 5 times and each time they had screamed but they still somehow weren't infected. And then even after I finally infected them, no matter how many more times I vomited on them, even after using half a bar to vomit directly on them, their infection just never seemed to increase. Even the corrupt purge I've witnessed just completely phase through their bodies and they don't even have dead hard.
Comments
Just vommy mommy things, I thought this was a survivor validation thread and ended disappointed.
Yea can confirm, last night I was getting shafted hard on short bursts of vomit that should of 100% hit.
Yeah, Plague is broken in a bad way.