Best Anti-Camping Perk?
What do you think is the best Killer perk for discouraging camping?
What do you think is the best Survivor perk for countering camping?
(for the record, I'm not salty or anything, I just want to hear people's opinions)
What do you think is the best Killer perk for discouraging camping?
What do you think is the best Survivor perk for countering camping?
(for the record, I'm not salty or anything, I just want to hear people's opinions)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQ
SWF
Best killer perk for discouraging camping is probably Devour Hope as it rewards you massively in the long run if it stays up
As for survivor, BT is #1 but I'd say Camaraderie/Kinship is also a really good anti-camping perk or at the very least it wastes more of the killer's time if they are insistent on camping you. Buys your teammates more time
true.
Kinship/Camaraderie and Kindred are the only perks that actually help somewhat counter camping.
Things like BT and DS etc. help with the tunneling that comes after being unhooked.
If you’re the one on the hook, Kindred. Cameraderie/Kinship (is that what it’s called now?) is too situational, imo.
BBQ.
Rebiable Teammates. DS and BT do not work on yourself unless someone else unhooks.
Camaraderie.
4-man premade.
Just make Devour Hope a token system instead of a hex and I'm sure camping will go away :^)