Tips for long bomb archive?
Been trying for a while, and even when I'm sure I've done, I haven't. The knives just aren't made to go so far
Been trying for a while, and even when I'm sure I've done, I haven't. The knives just aren't made to go so far
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't it bugged?
Bronx (twitch streamer) tried it too with knives that were way over 15 meters when they hit, and they didn't count as well. At least for 2 rounds. Don't know if he got it later on, that's when I stopped watching.
Do you know the name of the stream so I can watch it?
It was the one from yesterday, I believe a bit towards the end of the stream. It was on Yamaoka and the round after that on Badham.
I did it first try on Hawkins by farming. But I made sure that I hit way more than was needed in case its bugged or I miscalculate the distance
Try Midwitch, and just spam knifes in the long corridors