i hate Gideon Meat Plant and don't understand why they don't change it.

I hate this map whenever I play it as a killer, it is impossible to win on it. Today I played two games on it, the first one I played as a Hillbilly, and the second one as a Pig. Can you guess the result? Not one, not one murder, and only 2-5 pitiful hooks. The funny thing is that even when the last generator was turned on they still had a lot of pallets left, with the slow speed of the Hillbilly and his useless chainsaw, I had a frustrating experience.

Survivors specifically take offerings to this map because there are too many pallets on it.Whatever I did, no matter how I played correctly, they just dropped the pallet and held shift + w. I just don't understand why this map did not change in any way after PTB, even then it was clear that the map was unbalanced.

Comments

  • I swear the Developers straight up gave up on making the map feel 'dynamic' with the doors opening when powered by generators thing or their breakable doors nonsense and just flat out made everything a Safe pallet.