Are Stranger Things perks now generic?
Even though I didn't teach Nancy and Steve perks in the bloodweb, they showed up. Does this indicate that these perks are now generic? Because I will earn achievements and I would rather win with these perks
Even though I didn't teach Nancy and Steve perks in the bloodweb, they showed up. Does this indicate that these perks are now generic? Because I will earn achievements and I would rather win with these perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The achievements were already changed to generic achievements at least. So there are no Stranger Things achievements anymore like the adepts.
For the perks I am not sure since I had them unlocked for a while now. But they have the new names and I guess later this month at the latest they will be generic perks since the ST content won’t be available anymore
It wants me to escape 8 times with 2 generic perks so i asked maybe i was thinking i can escape with Nancy's perk