My crazy ideas

I do have a few crazy ideas which might improve the game or make it worse.

1. Make the gates regress. I feel like the survivors shouldn't be able to 99 a gate once their hands are off the lever it should start to regression. Which would give survivors an options to open it or risk it.

2. Have 2 killers instead of 1. This idea is for competitive 4 men swf. It would add an extra difficult to the game for the survivors who actually want a real challenge. //Side note on killers teams they can't use hexes.\\

3.story mode. I like the rift but I honestly think there should be a story mode where you play both sides with an enjoyable story as play along.

4. Map sizes. Most maps are to big and it is kinda ridiculous.

5. Reduce the grind. It's also ridiculous.

Comments