About Yun-Jin and The Trickster

Did she know what he was actually doing behind the scenes all this time? There's some hints that she did, but is it confirmed? By her lore, if she knew she wouldn't speak up because she cares more about her job than anything.

I personally think she definitely knew, which just makes her more defined than any other survivor.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that she was aware of what he was doing since he was really sloppy and didn't cover his tracks. I think in the current tome it's mentioned that she placed a tracking device on him so she knew where he was at all times or something like that

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that she was aware of what he was doing since he was really sloppy and didn't cover his tracks. I think in the current tome it's mentioned that she placed a tracking device on him so she knew where he was at all times or something like that

    Oh that's really cool. I wasn't aware it was confirmed. Even though she's morally reprehensible, I love that she isn't a standard perfect, moral survivor

  • @AkiTheKitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617123#Comment_2617123

    Oh that's really cool. I wasn't aware it was confirmed. Even though she's morally reprehensible, I love that she isn't a standard perfect, moral survivor

    Yeah me too

    I personally like Yun-Jin as a character, she's a lot more nuanced than the typical survivors who are, for the most part, considered to be good people or at least have morals of some kind

    Before she was introduced, the only survivors who were a bit morally gray were either David or Ace. David having worked in debt collection and Ace being a conman of some kind

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617125#Comment_2617125

    Yeah me too

    I personally like Yun-Jin as a character, she's a lot more nuanced than the typical survivors who are, for the most part, considered to be good people or at least have morals of some kind

    Before she was introduced, the only survivors who were a bit morally gray were either David or Ace. David having worked in debt collection and Ace being a conman of some kind

    Meanwhile trickster just wanted to play darts :(

  • Damn, Trickster really does have the saddest lore... 😢

  • It doesn't explicitly say that Yun Jin knows for sure. Even in the recent tomb lore. Actually it mentions that she really doesn't know what he does in his off time. She may feel that SOMETHING is up with him, but not exactly what.