Return to Deathslinger Fast Zoom!

Deathslinger's nerf and fast zoom removal is a bug that completely kills this assassin. The fast zoom was unique to the Deathbringer and set him apart from the Huntress. It wasn't OP. Surv could still be dodged.

But now he is not only awful, slow and uninteresting to play, but also lost his peculiarity. What's the point in playing Deathslinger if there is a Huntress. Yes, the hitbox of the ax is bigger, and sometimes the textures get in the way, but you don't need to pull out the survival. You can memorize timings and textures, and in the end we realize that she is much stronger than him

Listen. I do not mind that he could not immediately cancel the shot, like the Executioner. But remove the fast zoom ?! And yes. At any speed, objective aiming is useless.

I would not recommend Deathslinger to anyone. Better to immediately go to study for the Huntress.

Comments

  • Idk man, I enjoy deathslinger a lot more than huntress.

  • The problem was the deathslinger could immediately zoom in and shoot you before you could even start dodging.

  • @BIeepBIoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617562#Comment_2617562

    To be honest I played deathslinger to prestige him and it was the most painful experience ever I honestly rather just pour bloodpoints into him to get him to p3 than play him actually. I have never experienced this feeling with any killer but him and clown, but clown I somewhat enjoy playing as sometimes.

    I actually don't enjoy playing as huntress all that much, the hatchets just annoy me so much.

    And clown...sigh...his bottles are so bothersome and feel like they have no effect .

  • @BIeepBIoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2617586#Comment_2617586

    For me, huntress feels satisfying to play and it feels like your projectiles are so much more impactful and able to drastically change the game, the huntress is just so much easier to snowball with than deathslinger and he honestly just feels so awful to play on console. It wouldn't nearly be as much of an issue if his power wasn't so useless half the time, like pallets that aren't safe against huntress or a trickster are safe against a deathslinger if you use it right. Like I'm not saying you can't do good with him, but the risk vs reward to playing him just isn't rewarding enough for me, I prefer if the power was more impactful in the long run instead of relying on zoning and survivor mistakes.

    Clown feels like you can destroy loops and it feels like you are making chases far shorter than just killers like Ghostface (if you cant manage to get the exposed effect on them) the big issue is his yellow bottles are useless and he has little to no map pressure only really excelling in the 1v1 aspect of the game.

    Switch huntress for deathslinger and that's my opinion. I won't deny huntress will get more downability, but she feels more clunky and awkward. Especially having to reload when deathslinger can reload anywhere.

    Yeah clowns yellow bottles are disgustingly dumb, the slow on his pinks leave much to be desired.