Quick question about demogorgon

Will his chase music remain the same when the license ends?? And also the stranger things lobby music?

Comments

  • I think everything is leaving as I think it is all licensed

  • @Gh0stQueenie said:

    I think everything is leaving as I think it is all licensed

    No Demo, Nancy, Steve, and all the cosmetics will still be in the game but only the people that bought them before November 17 can use them.

  • I think I remember a mod saying that they are getting rid of the chase music. I can be wrong though.

  • @GannTM said:

    I think I remember a mod saying that they are getting rid of the chase music. I can be wrong though.

    It would make sense though but yeah.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Will his chase music remain the same when the license ends?? And also the stranger things lobby music?

    demo's theme is actually just the DBD main theme (a rhythm shifted dies aire) played on synth.